Krzysztof Kołodziejczyk – chairman;
Tomasz Paszko – vice-chairman;
Krzysztof Wasilewski - vice-chairman
Wojciech Gąsior - chairman;
Krzysztof Kokot - member;
Piotr Banaś - member
The goals of the association’s activities are set out in its statute and concern:
- Promoting public transport.
- Cultivating and popularising the heritage of public transport in Poland, especially regarding Wrocław.
- Collecting and protecting artefacts and monuments related to public transport, and historical rolling stock and transport infrastructure as an element of Wrocław’s cultural landscape.
- Documenting facts related to public transport.
- Organising and participating in events connected with public transport.
- Activities aimed at establishing the Museum of Public Transport in Wrocław.
- Cooperation with state authorities, institutions, associations and other entities dealing with public transport in Poland and abroad, as well as with the mass media.
- Popularising knowledge about public transport, including up-to-date news in the field of communication and good models of transport organisation.
- Publishing books on public transport.
The Club tries to achieve its goals by:
- Activity of Club members for the achievement of the association’s goals.
- Popularisation of Club’s aims and activities.
- Organising transport using historic fleet.
- Organising public events (courses, exhibitions, shows, lectures, discussions, symposia, seminars, etc.) promoting the Club’s goals, public transport and its heritage, as well as initiating activities and events of a similar nature.
- Cultivating the tradition of public transport.
- Protection of historical objects and monuments.
- Conducting conservation works on monuments connected with transport heritage.
- Education in the field of public transport.
- Professional training and improving qualifications.
- Running a business, including publishing.
- Collaboration with institutions and organisations interested in the activities of the Club, with domestic and foreign associations, transport companies, etc.
- Preparation of analyses and projects related to the functioning and organisation of transport, as well as conducting research in this field and promoting its results.
- Giving opinions on projects in the field of communication technology and public transport.