Currently the main direction of our organization development is creating a collection of historic vehicles of urban transport and will to establish urban transport museum in Wroclaw.
Our collection of vehicles counts 11 uniqe items:
- Tram Konstal 4N1, built 1960, ex. #1444/G-069 MPK Wrocław;
- Tram Konstal 4N1, snowplow - ex. ZK-T 126 Zakład Torowy Wrocław;
- Tram Konstal 102Na, built 1972, ex. #2069 MPK Wrocław;
- Bus Jelcz 080, built 1980, ex. PRD Gniezno (jeden z zaledwie dwóch zachowanych);
- Local Bus Ikarus 260.32, built 1986, #3932
- Bus Jelcz L-11, built 1989, ex. #X-90523 PKS Dzierżoniów (pierwszy zachowany tej serii);
- Bus Jelcz PR110M, built 1987;
- Articalated bus Ikarus 280.70E, built 1995, ex. #5320 MPK Wrocław;
- Low-Floor urban bus Jelcz M121MB, built 1996, #110.
- Bus Ikarus 260.04, built 1983, ex. 3931 PKM Gliwice
- Bus Jelcz M-11, built 1990, ex. 272 KM Głogów
- Articulated local bus Ikarus 280.17 ex Magyar Honvedseg (Hungarian Military force!).
We are still looking for new uniq vehicles which is worth to preserve so it is possible that our collection will grow. The target of our interests is bus fleet and tram fleet especially connected to Wroclaw and Lower Silesia history
In order in preparation to establish museum we are collecting remains connected to urban transport. In our collection we have old tickets and old timetables, old photographies connected with municipal companies history. Currently we have:
- dismounted due to removal parts of infrastructure from PKS station (timetables, letters from "DWORZEC AUTOBUSOWY" table which was placed in bus station in Ząbkowice Śląske);
- ticket collection with one of the biggest dedicated to Dzierżoniów Urban transport;
- collection of archive and current photos of urban transport created by members of association;
- collection of old timetables;
- collection of vehicles equipment;
In case of our project we are relying on local goverments interests and private sponsorship which did not happen. During the realization of such initiative any help is appreciated has very impact for us.